Unknown Talent is a blog site for, well... unknown talent. During the blog I, Alex Tello, would be attending talent shows, auditions, studios, and venues. Meeting various bands and musicians from all over the Chicago Area. I would be interviewing them with strange, funny and interesting questions. In case you find a band or artist interesting, this blog would also provide there contact information! (With the Artist(s) permission) Enjoy!
Awesome video. Really nice shots and great interviews. How long was the total process? Did you get to meet any new people that you are going to collaborate with?
Awesome video. Really nice shots and great interviews. How long was the total process? Did you get to meet any new people that you are going to collaborate with?
ReplyDeleteThis was a really cool video...I liked the interviews
ReplyDeletedude thats so awesome!! i like that you took the time to go out and interview these guys
ReplyDeleteWell I did get Rachel Curtis facebook request :D
ReplyDelete