Unknown Talent is a blog site for, well... unknown talent. During the blog I, Alex Tello, would be attending talent shows, auditions, studios, and venues. Meeting various bands and musicians from all over the Chicago Area. I would be interviewing them with strange, funny and interesting questions. In case you find a band or artist interesting, this blog would also provide there contact information! (With the Artist(s) permission) Enjoy!
Tuesday, March 17, 2015
Do The Unknown Lose Hope!?
Do the unknown lose hope? That is the question I have been thinking about since the begging of this blog page and recently after Taylor Page's interview. When I interview Taylor Page, I notice his attitude. He was honest, and kinda had an " I don't care" attitude. It was note because he didn't want to be interview but it is because " My facts are down right the truth". He told me how he had been working in the music industry for quite a while and still hasn't gotten the attention he deserves. Like I have mention early on my blog site. I met Taylor Page from Anna Garcia (Radio Host). They have booth been students at Vandercook College of Music. Taylor Page as a bachelors in music education. So he knows his stuff! But like I mentioned before, he's just kind of fed up with dreaming big in the music industry. He has faced reality that not everyone makes it big in the music industry. Despite how talented or how much knowledge they have with music theory or technology. So I wonder myself after editing this interview, who would make it from my blog page? Did I interviewed the next biggest thing in the music industry? Or am I just interviewing the unknown talent who will stay unknown? I guess only a matter of time and practice will determine that. I just hope none of my inter-viewings lose hope. Well one this is for sure, they are definitely talented and important musicians in my blog page!! Thanks Everyone for the interviews!! MORE TO COME!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel Free To Leave A Comment!