So on my next video, which is being uploaded as we speak, is about the Voice Auditions. Early last week, Chicago hold the Voice auditions here at Navy Pear. So what a perfect situation to meet unknown artist. As I arrived, I was immediately told not to film the artist on stage, but I was allowed to film at the waiting room, when they got done auditioning. Boy! It was an experience. I wanted, from the beginning, to create a fun enjoyable and exiting video about the Voice Auditions. Since after all the show is all about that. But what I notice was a lot of tears and shut down artist. What do I mean by shut down artist. Well I hate to admit it, but not good looking enough. Because after I got done with someones interview, I would ask them to sing. They where fucking awesome!!! So why where they not able to go to the next round? I figured it out on my last interview of the day. The girl's name was Rachel Curtis. She sang great! But from the get go, she was charming also...Great smile, nice blue eyes, and fresh clothing. So was that the missing ingredient for the other singers?? I understand that you have look nice on television (To get views for the TV show) but that should't be the most important featured on the first round! IT NEEDS TO BE THE VOICE OF THE ARTIST! Another thing that got to me, when the Voice is on TV, they are some bad auditions. Do those go on TV just for us at home to laugh about!! The answer to that is yes, once again, it gets The Voice views and something else to talk about to our friends instead of just great vocal talent.
I don't know, I understand now how this TV show works, am I agreeing with it...YEA. But not happy with it. So keep that in mind when you watch my youtube video of The Voice above. Thanks!!
i agree the talent is what matters
ReplyDelete