Saturday, February 28, 2015

Talk To The Unknown!

Talk To The Unknown

Talk to strangers, to the people you have no idea who they are. Why is this related to my blog site and why is it important? Well believe me or not, That Anna Girl below me is my GIRLFRIEND! Crazy huh, how in the world did I end up with a girl who works at a radio station. Well, It all happen at a conference here in Chicago about two years ago. I was currently living in Indiana and got accepted to attend to the National Hispanic Leadership Conference held at the Sheraton Hotel. I was on my way to my hotel room, when I stumbled upon Anna playing piano. Wow she had skills! I told her how I was moving to Chicago that summer and needed a friend. I WAS NOT BEING A FLIRT. I actually needed someone who could help me get to school, work, and well learn how to take the CTA. She said "Sure!". Then we talked about our majors, and it happen to be she goes to Vandercook College of Music. A music teacher in the making! Because of her attending to that school, I have collaborated with many talented musicians. In fact, an up coming interview for my blog site, I get to meet a former student of her school and interview him. And let's just say he is a DJ performing at THE HOUSE OF BLUES!!! So this dude, that Anna had me meet, is kind of a big deal. All because of my wonderful friend and girlfriend Anna. So network as much as possible, meet new people. You never know who you will meet and who you will end up meeting!

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome that you heard her playing piano and that good things happened after you met! Things happen for a reason!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool that you found someone who shares a similar passion form music.

    ReplyDelete

Feel Free To Leave A Comment!