Unknown Talent is a blog site for, well... unknown talent. During the blog I, Alex Tello, would be attending talent shows, auditions, studios, and venues. Meeting various bands and musicians from all over the Chicago Area. I would be interviewing them with strange, funny and interesting questions. In case you find a band or artist interesting, this blog would also provide there contact information! (With the Artist(s) permission) Enjoy!
Friday, February 20, 2015
Where am I going?? What is next??
So as we all can tell we are in week 6! WEEK 6!!!! That means we are more than halfway with this blog. So there is only one question on my mind...Am I going to keep going with this?? Although I only had posted two interview videos and working on my 3rd video edit, do I really want to keep going with this?? YES! I have huge line up coming up within the next weeks! I have a interviewed someone who works for a radio station, the voice auditions is this week, I am interviewing another band called Versus The Victor, a DJ who is performing at the House of Blues called Taylor Page, and also an all girl show group! As we can tell there is a variety of talent coming up! But the down side of this, I have to travel a butt load. Not all these talents are in Chicago, some are in the suburbs of Chicago. So I have to pack up my laptop, a tri-pod, my notes and not to mention my camera. It is a lot on my shoulders. Plus with this weather, well it is not helping. So maybe after this quarter, I will keep going with this, but be more peaking with the talent and not just pick anyone who is performing. I don''t want to fall behind in my other classes. But along the way I have learned a lot of great stuff and I hope you guys have seen some improvements in my editing and interviewing. I really would want to take this as far as it can go. Hopefully some band or artist might like my work and I could work with them and tour!!! That would be another dream come true. So as for now, I gotta pack up my stuff and hit the shows for more interviews! Thanks Everyone!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keep it up man I'm thinking about doing the same
ReplyDeleteI love the determination. I look forward to seeing your upcoming interviews Alex
ReplyDelete