Saturday, January 31, 2015

Tomorrow's Alliance!

So when I first moved to Chicago, about two years ago, I met this wonderful guy name Arthur Liceaga. Arthur (along side with his older brother Jimi Liceaga) are the founders of a  band named Tomorrows Alliance. Along side with David Barnes (on the bad ass Bass), and percussionist Emanuel Moreno. Tomorrow's Alliance are now located at Westmont Illinois and are currently hosting many shows and small venues at places like La Grange, Brookfield, Summit and many more. Tomorrow's Alliance has over 150 songs written and performed, did I mention it's all their original music?. You can locate their  music on google play, if you like it feel free to share and purchase a few of their tracks  and show them some love. The band has done many festivals (such as the USL Festival (2014) and had placed 2nd in Illinois Battle of the Bands in 2013! I had gotten the privilege enough to help film, record live sound, and take photos at many of their events. Just last December, I had there honor to film their first music video! The music video was shot at millennium park, the band playing at Westmont park as a story also develops, through out the video, Arthur and his girlfriend (actor Anna Garcia) go down memory lane as they both struggle with the memories of what once all builds up to the ending, but I don't want to ruin the video, instead why don't you go check it out and find out for yourself what happens in the end to the heart crushed lovers.. You can locate the music video on youtube or in Tomorrow's Alliance website. The music video is called When It's Cold Outside. 

On The video below, we can see Tomorrow'a Alliance performing for the USO over July 4th 2014. I was the one filming it. 

3 comments:

  1. That's coo; that you were able to work with the group and record live sound for them. I got my start in live sound for a few bands in my hoe town and from time to time still do some live sound. I'm glad you have found a local band to plug and recommend listening to thank i will check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Solid work on getting good sound for the live show!

    ReplyDelete

Feel Free To Leave A Comment!